What is a fermented food?
For a food to become fermented, a bacterial culture is added and the sugars in that food turn into lactic acid. Cool! This process leaves your food loaded with good bacteria that stand guard in your gut.
Fermented foods are essential for digestive health, as well as...
- strong immune system
- alertness and energy
- healthy gut flora (good bacteria vs bad)
- better ability to fight allergies and intolerances
- helps you absorb vitamins and minerals
-Kevita Kombucha Drinks
-Kevita Kefir Drinks
Bragg APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
-Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
-Apple cider vinegar drinks
(Ginger, lime, cinnamon,acai}
- Pickles (seasonally)
Their organic, raw kombucha is made fresh to order and shipped straight from the source.
That means you’re drinking really fresh, really delicious booch every time you choose NessAlla. So put some glide in your stride and pep in your step with one of our amazing flavors.
Body Ecology Vitality Super Green
Vibrant health starts with vibrant nutrition. Support vitality with energizing whole foods, fermented veggies and algae and intestinal support.
- Bone broth
Body Ecology Coco Biotic
Powerful probiotic liquid. Just 2 to 3 ounces per day:
- Organic, Non-Gmo probiotic made with all-natural ingredients
- Incredible Revolutionary Probiotic that helps hydrate and cleanse
- Helps heal leaky gut and improve digestive health
- Helps control yeast overgrowth
Body ecology Fermented protein shake
Body Ecology Fermented Protein Shake is a complete vegan protein source with 15 grams per serving. Includes pea protein, amaranth and quinoa, an organic mushroom blend, vegetables, sea kelp and probiotics. Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan.